Eye makeup is the fun part of applying cosmetics and part of this is a great choice of eye shadow. The tips to do it? Apply the lightest shade you have over the entire eyelid and the medium shade on the lower eyelid. It's time to apply dark colors for creating depth. The best place for doing that is the outer corner. Next, apply a little eyeliner, from the center of the eye to the corners. Finally, apply mascara. For dark eyes, black or dark brown is recommended. A dark brown eye shadow should be applied from the lid to crease, for a better effect.
But different eye shapes require different techniques so we prepared it all for you:
- Small eyes-Use a light shade of powder for the center of the lid and a darker shade in the outer edge.
- Almond-shaped eyes Use a light shade of powder from your lashes to the brow, a medium shade on your lid, and a darker shade on the outer third of your eyelid.
- Round eyes-Use light-colored shadow over the entire lid and a darker shade in the crease. Apply eyeliner on both the top and bottom lids, and use mascara on the upper outer lashes.
- Wide-set eyes-Use a darker shade in the inner corner, blending up and out. Concentrate eyeliner and mascara on the inner corner of the eye.
- Close-set eyes-Use one color, varying from a light to darker shade. Start with the lightest shade one-third away from the inner corner of your eye, blending darker shades up and out. Use eyeliner on the outer half of your eye.
- Deep-set eyes-Use eyeliner on both the upper and lower lids, remembering to smudge and soften the line.
The last step for any eye makeup is always remember to use a great mascara,eyeliner and eyelashes! We just discovered the new hit Magnetic Eyeliner and Eyelashes, the eyeliner is just one perfect swipe then the lashes will fit perfectly no mess, no more glue and you will not destroy your perfect eye shadow!
If any chance you would like to try using magnetic lashes you can check the product here: Arishine Magnetic Eyeliner and Lashes Kit and tell us what you think about it. Follow these helpful tips to greatly improve your makeup experience.