Most people’s concern right now is dark underarms. It can be a source of embarrassment or a reason for low self-confidence. It can keep people from wearing their favorite sleeveless, swimsuits in public, and doing other activities that might expose their underarm.
So, what is the possible cause why do you have dark underarm?
According to experts, here are some of the causes:
- Friction on Tight Clothes
- Accumulation of Dead Skin Cells
However, some of the reasons why you're developing a dark underarms is because of hormonal change, obesity, and diabetes.
Now, If you are sure that the cause of your dark underarms is not a serious medical problem, here are some tips that you can do to help in whitening your underarms.
- Consider stopping shaving and change to waxing or laser hair removal
- Exfoliate to remove the dead skin cells
- If you like wearing tight clothes better consider wearing comfortable loose-fitting clothes
And Lastly, Change your deodorant! You can try using our Elvanya Whitening Cream which can help to whiten your dark underarm.
Make sure to be patient in the process of whitening your underarm. If you have tried everything and nothing changes, it is better to get your health checked because there might be a serious reason why you have a dark underarm.